Vista by Viewpoint Construction Software Consultant & Customisation
For when you need a top expert in Crystal Reports, SQL Server, and Vista by Viewpoint modifications
Every Viewpoint Client I’ve had, has said I’m multiple times faster at developing Viewpoint Reports than Viewpoint themselves and I want to do the same for you.
MRU Consulting Pty Ltd are accredited Viewpoint Construction Software partners who use proven methods to create custom applications and integrations to enhance your return on investment in Viewpoint.
Efficient Crystal Reports Development
Expert SQL Development & Integration for Vista.
Notifiers, Custom Buttons, Custom Tables and Inquiries.
To give you some ideas on how we add value here are some of the projects we have completed.
- Multiple timesheet applications including offline payroll timesheets
- Custom Purchase Order apps
- Automation of Accounts Payable Statement Checking
- Automation of Accounts Payable Invoice Entry
- Integration of Assets Management Program to Viewpoint
- Equipment Management App to handle transport, hiring , scheduling of workers on maintenance tasks are more…
- Automated Creation and scheduling of Equipment Maintenance
- Working out overtime calculations in payroll automatically
- Advanced Financial Reports such as a comparative P&L that can drill-down to the invoice level similar to SAP
The above apps have
I ownly specialize in the following Vista by Viewpoint Customizations but I do it better than anyone I’ve met..
- Urgent Vista by viewpoint work that involves
sqlor reporting, getting data or work arounds
- Data integrations from 3rd party software to/from Viewpoint
- Crystal reports
- Stored Procedures / Views / Triggers
User definedtables and fields
- Finding and fixing issues that you don’t have time to wait for
- Custom Buttons and functionality
- Workflow notifiers
- Websites the integrate to the Viewpoint Database
- Doing customisations that others say aren’t possible
Nice Things My Clients Had to Say About Us:
“MRU Consulting are very experienced and professional in all things SQL and development. Can’t speak more highly about their knowledge and expertise and they are always willing to go over and beyond to get the job done.
We use Viewpoint Vista ERP and in many occasions they have known more about the Viewpoint product than the Viewpoint support staff themselves.
Would recommend to anyone who has SQL, Viewpoint or web development requirements.”
“Michael is not only a broad-minded and intelligent leader but also an inspiring expert. Working with Michael I found him as a person with great recognition and deep skills of IT solutions. Goal oriented programmer who can take on even the most challenging projects – that’s him! Customer focused, efficient and open minded. He is able to play any role you need in any IT project. He’s ready to deal with difficult situations and solve the problems on time.”
“Michael is a very experienced SQL programmer and Crystal Report writer. He worked with us to create the custom reports for Viewpoint, because he understands what is required and produces results quickly. He can always find the solution.”
“I have worked with Michael several times on critcal projects requiring development work. I would recommend him to any prospective client.”
“On our Mobile App and Web Protal, the MRU Consulting team did an exceptional job on the recent custom software development projects. They are achievement oriented, always punctual, strong and broad-minded professional – that’s Michael! It’s amazing to work with such a person.”
Frequent Asked Questions
Can you work with Vista Users in the USA
nd other countries?
Yes even though I’m based in Australia, I often work remotely with clients here. Using screen sharing, phone calls, email
Why would we use a 3rd party consultant instead of Viewpoint directly?
The short answer is I’m faster and more
Example 2. A now long term client had unique requirements for how sick leave needed to be handled in Viewpoint called me after they
Example 3. A construction company in Brisbane asked me to help migrate
What are your rates
It depends. For websites and apps that integrate to
What certification’s/ experience do you have.
I have 20
Are you insured?
Are you willing to
Sign a Non Disclosure Agreement
Yes absolutely, I have a standard one available but also happy to sign your version.